At long last I have completed my entry to the album meme.
As always, the Comma is dedicated to the arts, especially the fine art of procrastination. In fact, I am such a supporter of that particular discipline that Catherine who originally tagged me for this honor, must have despaired that I would ever undertake the task.
But I have and here is the dubious result.
- There Goes My Spleen Again
- Technorati Blues
- Irrigate My Corpuscles (But Please Don’t Break My Heart)
- Rock 2.0
- She Blogged Meme All Night Long
- Subscribe To The Comma
- Blogging Machine
Hear a sample of Blogging Machine below. (Click on the speakery thing.)
(Song by Brent and SPF 100)
To create your own album:
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random < ![endif]–> -The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
- http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 < ![endif]–> -The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
- http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ < ![endif]–> -The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
- Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together and post the results on your blog.
To create your own song:
- Develop a lifelong love of music.
- Play in garage bands for ten years.
- Move yourself and your family across the country to attend music school.
- Decide you were meant to be a writer instead.
- Just throw something together in GarageBand.
Gallery of other artists and assorted groupies:
This post can be found rocking the house at humor.blogs.com.
If you should happen to google Memphis humor, guess whose picture you’ll find?