Amazingly Funny Bands That Feature Me:
- DangerCouch. Plaid, not just a food group, but a way of life. Help get me out of debt, buy our DVD now.
- Humor-Blogs.com. A growing community of funny blogs, with content ratings.
Irrelevant Cheetah See Wolf Write. See him write now.
- Angry Seafood. The new home of Chris C (of Nothing To See Here fame.)
- It’s a funny thing. Humor from a Northern Idaho madman.
- Predator Press. Advanced humor from LOBO.
- The Stinker. Intelligent humor, parallel site to the Thinker, both by Jeffrey Ellis.
- The Skwib. A satire site by Mark A. Rayner who has displayed both grace and amazingly good taste by featuring some of my pieces.
- Mattress Police. Very funny, Occasional strong language.
- Wiping the Crazy Off My Face. A fellow ( she-fellow, actually) humorist bravely blogging for world entertainment. Go to her now.
- The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely. Arrogant, pompous, and cruel. A distant relative of Dr. Toboggans, but with stronger language.
- Virtual Sickbag. The writer of Lord Likely steps out of the shadows and makes me laugh.
- Special Kind of Stupid. a genuinely funny humor blog, I dare you not to laugh.
- VE’s Fantastical Nonsense.
- Polliwog’s Pond. More to come.
- Stealthybean. Funny, lovable, smart. But enough about me, go see her.
- It Came From Allen’s Brain. A funny blogger boldly exploring the intersecting realms of life, church, and other stuff.
- Blogging for Bitter Women. The title says it all.
- Diary of a Mad, Mad Housewife. Two points for double adjectives.
- I Don’t ThinkIt’s Going To Rain. Confessions of a writer, runner, and all around overachiever. I sweat vicariously just reading about her life.
- Counterfeit Humans. An everyday guide to stupidity.
- Faking Smart. Funny, but sadly true, tips on surviving in the corporate jungle.
- The Frogbog. An amphibous life, documented.
- The Ironic Catholic. Funny matters of faith.
- Crummy Church Signs. Just what it says.
- Other People Exist. Very funny, RIYL the Comma.
- Radioactive Liberty. Mysteriously overriding my distaste for political blogs.
- a-muse-ing. A funny and refreshing weblog by the cryptically named rjlight.
- Ordinary Folk.
- Seven Seeds. Kadi Prescott does what I thought was impossible, she presents a consistently funny (to me) mommy blog.
- The Reasonable Ego. Documenting the indisputable correctitude of all-around right guy, Sinister Dan.
- The Junk Drawer.
- The Smiling Infidel.
- The Offended Blogger.
- That’s My Whole Thing.
- View From the Cloud.
- Memarie Lane.
- Motherwise Cracks.
- Dead Rooster.
Humor- Cartoons and Charts:
- Plooptionary. Charts, commentary, and all manner of good stuff. Funny but containing strong language.
- Indexed. I can’t really explain it properly. If you have an appreciation for visual logic and humor, then you are rare among humans and will really enjoy this site.
Humor – Jokes, Videos, Etc:
- Say No To Crack. A good humor variety site.
- e-LauGhs. A clean, high quality general humor blog.
- Anything Goes and General News. Regular dosages of randomness.
Satire In Good Faith:
- The Holy Observer. Gentle satire of the christian church in America. Guaranteed to provoke thoughtful recognition is some, and angry reactionism in others.
- JMorris online. A good blogging and promotion site.
- Humor Blogging. Useful information about blogging and writing humor.
- MindTWEAKS. A pleasantly humorous personal development blog.
- Fictional Discipline. A journal of the creative process by DangerCouch collaborator, Matt S.
- R M Designs. Roann Mathias is an artist and a friend of mine. In addition to her beautiful calligraphy, she is an excellent person to talk with about creativity, art, and the delicate balance of creative endeavors and family. Check out her work, her seminar schedule, and her blog.
- Visible School. This is what brought me to Memphis and where I met the Danger Couch crew. Alumni are scattered around the world in vain attempt to avoid me, but with my dazzling new internet presence, it’s only a matter of time until I track them down.
- Life in M-Town. Friends and fellow Memphis immigrants/commiserators. Passionate and outspoken. Now fortified with the Recommended Daily Allowance of Maisie.
Gone But Not Forgotten:
- Nothing To See Here. A tasty grab bag of humor, packed with happy giggles.
- The Drive-by Blogger. A genuinely funny blog. I like this guy/girl/alien being.
- Scrambled Toast. Humor, cartoons, and a good bit of wisdom.
- Kinda Kitschy. A blog dedicated to cheesy bible-bookstore products. Painfully funny.
- Purgatorio. Funny pictures, church related.